Sunday 11 May 2008

Les Mis



I went to Les Miserables the other night; there is not an adjective I know that describes how much I loved it! I sat in the 7th row and either my jaw was dropped or I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. I was balling during the very last song. It really is quite religious and made me think of the plan of salvation when their friends that passed on came back through the veil and sang "will you join in our crusade." We're all fighting the same war, no matter what side of the veil we're on currently. I'm going back to see that one again for sure!

1 comment:

Perley Family said...

I saw it 3 times over there and once again in the states, because I LOVED it so much too! There are so many songs that just give you the chills. And I'm so glad you went to a concert and St. Martins-in-the-field. Loved that too. It is so fun to hear about all of your adventures. I feel like I'm living vicariously through you :o)
XOXO
Kris