Sunday 11 May 2008

Football

I had the most fun I've had since I've been here the other night: a bunch of us played football (soccer) in Kensington Gardens about an hour and a half before the sun went down. The weather could not have been more perfect. I started things off with a bang when I slipped on the grass and ate it in such a way that would win me a lot of money on America's funniest home videos. After bruising my pride, I proceeded to bruise just about every other part of my body in the following hour. I slipped many more times and have the scrapes and bruises to prove it. I scored a goal and had a couple of assists. I felt like I was reliving childhood; it was such a blast! We're playing again for FHE tomorrow night . . . better believe I will be wearing my game face for round 2.

No comments: