Thursday 12 June 2008

Wandsworth Common Ward

This is Sharon, the Young Women's President. She is such an awesome lady; I really admire how much she cares for the girls and how hard she works.


Walking from the church to the tube stop. It's a two-hour round trip every Sunday.


It was my last Sunday in my ward this week because I'm traveling with a friend this Sunday to find her cousin missionary (long story). I was really excited to teach the Young Women's lesson on "Understanding a Missionary's Responsibilities," but no young women showed up! I was really bummed that I didn't get to teach but even more sad about not getting to say goodbye to Carolina (the one devoted attendee). It has been a great experience serving in this ward, strengthening my testimony, and getting to meet some really awesome members.

No comments: