Thursday 5 June 2008

Paris!





I LOVED Paris! It was the highlight of the whole trip for me thus far. It just felt magical to see the Mona Lisa and Eiffel Tower in person after having seen those images my whole life. Notre Dame, the Louvre, the D'Orsay and getting lost along the little back streets were all amazing. They do not mess around when it comes to pastries either; I was in heaven. I didn't feel guilty eating a crepe with nutella, a chocolate cream puff, and a baguette with chocolate chips all in one day--it's Paris after all (24 hour fitness here I come!). It was just a great day and I felt so happy/blessed the entire time. I am so lucky to be having this experience and I'm not particularly looking forward to it ending. I'm sure I'll look back at this time of my life with many fond and fun memories.

4 comments:

Perley Family said...

Isn't Paris so amazing?! How fun! I'm jealous of all those yummy pastries you got. I could so go for a nutella filled crepe right now.
P.S. What is with all of the jumping pictures? They are hilarious!

Jim said...

I am jealous too Apes - Meg and I need to go to Paris someday!

Unknown said...

So Fun. I agree with Kris. The jumping pics are hilarious. Wish I was there. Only someday maybe hopefully. All though Jim seems to be game. :)

Rati said...

hi its me roshan nice to see your blogs and I love too paris
but I dont have luck to be there well I m at asia
and doing small jobs
nice to see you